Friday, January 8, 2010

Any women out there have any advice or comments?

My now ex who I had been with for five years got involved with a much younger girl shortly after he ended things with me. I'm 40,he's 50 and she's only 23. She's a bartender at a bar he goes to and I also worked there until this happened. It really killed my self-esteem and I was heart broken over the breakup to begin with. I don't know if he's going through a mid-life crisis. He does have a drinking problem also. He has recently contacted me after 3 months but I don't know what I should do. I love him but he said he can't promise it won't happen again. I told him if it's still going on I don't want anything to do with him, but I don't know if I can back it up when I still love him and he knows he is my weakness.Any women out there have any advice or comments?
Honey, you have to back it up!





If he says that he can't promise it won't happen again he isn't worth it. And a man with a drinking problem, well...he shouldn't be worth ruining your self esteem!Any women out there have any advice or comments?
FFFFDF

No comments:

Post a Comment