Friday, January 8, 2010

I am satarting a new job in a hospital and I am heavy set woman and I am needing advice from you other nurses.?

PLEASE help me find a comfortable and affordable shoe to wear!!! I am DESPERATE and my feet hurt very easily!!! WHat do you recommend?I am satarting a new job in a hospital and I am heavy set woman and I am needing advice from you other nurses.?
http://www.footsmart.com/general-foot-lo鈥?/a>





Try Nursing shoes or


go to a specialty foot shoe storeI am satarting a new job in a hospital and I am heavy set woman and I am needing advice from you other nurses.?
Go to a specialty footwear shop. Expect to replace your shoes at least every few months. Do not wear flimsy shoes, such as $2 clogs from the grocery store. Although the good shoes will cost money, it will save you pain and stress on your body. You will be in a bad mood and very unproductive if your feet hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment