Friday, January 8, 2010

WOMEN OR GIRLS NEED UR ADVIce!?

YES I HAVE POSTED IT ALOT BUT IM GETTINSPAM MESSAGES LOL I WANT A ANSWER! LOL THX





Hi, iv'e HAD a gf recently but she dumped after a year. and now im trying to get another. Because i like this girl and ithink she might like me too. well this is me.


ME/PERSONALITY:


Great football player


On freshman football team


13 almost 14


Love fishing


like x-box360


great friends


weight lift


CLEAN(no drugs,dinking and all that)





AND I AM NOT TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH ANYONEON HERE ALL I WANT IS AN OPINION.





if you could tell me what you think of me thx


myspace.com/dolphins17_0WOMEN OR GIRLS NEED UR ADVIce!?
Uhm.if that girl dont want you I'll take you.


hahaha=)


your a cutieeeeee.WOMEN OR GIRLS NEED UR ADVIce!?
If you're in the age 13-17 range, you're perfect for the average girl. Athletic, fit, and writes like a retard (caps, uses ';lol'; 100 times more than necessary, etc). After that, I guess you can rely on your looks still if you're still prety. Most girls out there are completely shallow, so if you are as good looking as you say you are, you'll have no problem.





And girls, before you make negative feedback, think deep down. Would you really give a ugly person a equal chance (as compared to a beautiful, muscular guy) to get to know you? Vice versa for guys to girls. Didn't think so.
George you're just a typical guy, what do you wnat them to say..oh your ace etc . not gonna happen.





Keep on developing yourself and focus on upcoming challenges in your life (sports competitions, driving , exams)





If you are an upbeat positive person good things will happen





pls stop doubting yourself or whatever your doing.
just give it a shot, dont by scared and just ask her out.


Dont pop the question outta nowere but just try, while you guys are laughing and getting along great and stuff.





AND DO IT PRIVATELY, IT IS SOMETIMES A LITTLE EMBARRASING FOR GIRLS IF YOU DO IT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!





i hope this helped!


TAKE CARE %26amp; GOOD LUCK!





:)
What does it matter whether strangers on the internet like you? If you like a girl, ask her out. We can't tell you whether or not she is interested in you.





Besides, you're the same age as my little brother and it would make me a pedophile to give you my opinion.
why cant people just answer here?


I think you sound athletic and have a good life. I'm your age, you sound fun to be with but it kinda hard to tell.


edit: you look like you have a hunch back in ur pic. you might want to get a new one lol
right i can honestly say that me and my mates arent into sporty guys, and u seem so very confident. if u want to kno the general idea is u ask her on a date and then dependent on her answer u then see if she likes u
if the girl you already likes also have feelings for you (or so you think), be honest with her and straight up.


girls like honesty and would rather hear the truth from you.
I think you're very young.


Girls may find that 99% of your favorite things are boring, football zzzzzz


fishing zzzzzz


xbox zzzzzz


weight lifting zzzzzz





Very boring..
Aw bless u iv just looked at yr pic and yr very cute but mayb a bit too full of yourself no offence!!!


Girls like guys who dont love themselves so dont try and ul find her Xxx
aww ur a cutie!!... and u seem cool!!


i love x-box.. but it's all about the ps3 !!!


anygirl would be lucky to have a catch like you


Goodluck wit the new girl!!!
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment