Friday, January 8, 2010

Married women hitting a single guy. (lady advice much needed)?

I would like to know why married women always hit me up. Let me explain ... Nothing romantic ever happens, but they always want to hang out, go to the beach, dancing, out to eat. We play and tease and sometimes get close (no kissing or anything, but long gazes in the eyes). They then talk about their husbands and families so i assume they are hinting at not cheating. It's not always this playful but sometimes low key. I can assume i provide a level of fun their hubby's don't but can someone ( a female) please provide me with an answer i'm missing? I meet them in the several writing workshops i go to, and they initiate with me.Married women hitting a single guy. (lady advice much needed)?
That's crazy, dude. I wish i knew. Did any try and make a move on you? I am sure they really like you and wish they were single, too.Married women hitting a single guy. (lady advice much needed)?
ur self centered im sure there just talking to u and ur like o yeah im hott they like me well shut up


ur welcome


xoxoxo u no u love me

No comments:

Post a Comment