Friday, January 8, 2010

Pregnant Women and Moms I need your advice. (serious only please)?

I am wondering if anyone got a false negative when they were pregnant. My last period was the very begining on January I am thinking the 3rd-5th is when it started. It is now February 21st and still no period. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I went on some sites to calculate when I would have gotten pregnant. They say I would be 6-8 weeks, but I am wondering if it could be less than that and maybe that is why it was negative. Is it possible to get pregnant a few days before your period. Lets say I got pregnant on February 3rd would that be possible? My husband and I were not trying to have a baby but we really were not trying not to either. Are false negatives common.Pregnant Women and Moms I need your advice. (serious only please)?
My mum had three with my sister





Good Luck :]Pregnant Women and Moms I need your advice. (serious only please)?
i got a false negative yesterday and then a positive this morning.
Yes I had a false negative when I was a month along. Best bet, go to the doctor and take a test.
I'd take a blood test at the doctor. My obgyn wouldn't do one til I was 6 weeks late, so I went to my general practitioner.
go to the Dr and ask for a blood test they are more accurate than urine!!! and they can tell you for sure a urine test can give false negatives they did for me i got a blood test and then i knew for sure i was pregnant....good luck
Yes apparently they are more prevelent then those test would lead you to belive I even got a false neg at the docs office
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment