Friday, January 8, 2010

***WOMEN ONLY*** Mirena Coil Question, advice and your personal experience might help me ? thanks.?

Today i had my old mirena coil removed and i new one inserted. The first time i was asleep so felt nothing , but this time i was a awake and it was extremely painful. I still feel really sore and find it hard to sit in one positing for more than 5 Min's. Has anyone ever experienced this when getting the merina coil inserted ? (i have never had children , and it took the doctor 30 Min's to do the procedure) Help, what can i do to ease the pain and when will the pain stop? And how did you find getting the mirena coil fitted.***WOMEN ONLY*** Mirena Coil Question, advice and your personal experience might help me ? thanks.?
I've got the ParaGuard. I have also never had children. It hurt like an m-er f-er. The first night was pure hell on earth. The first two weeks were aweful... Then it got better a little over time. 2 months later, I was 100% fine. I still get a twinge now and then, but it's no big deal.





However, if the pain is that bad, maybe you should call your doctor. It could be inserted wrong, or have twisted. You do NOT want it to perforate your uterus.

No comments:

Post a Comment