Friday, January 8, 2010

Women please help me? any advice on what this girl is thinking?

ok I like this girl at my job and the other day she asked me for my number cus i was joking with her we should hang out and all and go partying. she gets my number calls me at the middle of the night and i tell her we will meet up at her apartment. i bring my cousin since he knows the girl i like friends better and all. We are just chilling in her apartment and shes laying there in the bed and we all talking and im sitting at the end of the bed so i start feeling her up. Yeah yeah i know but it was fun and she didnt say anything about the hole time im doing it so i guess she liked it.i tried putting my arm around her later and to no avail she dosent even acknowledge me and i tried looking at her but she dosent even look back so i just feel like wtf? so after that day i called her to wish her a merry xmas she didnt answer or call back. SO today i see her at my job and she dosent seem to wanna talk after i said hi to her so im like wtf? I dont understand her any1 give some advice? plzWomen please help me? any advice on what this girl is thinking?
She feels used. Think about it. She trusted you enough to let you into her apartment to hang out and all of a sudeen you start feeling her up? I don't know but if it was me I'd feel like a piece of meat. And a stupid one at that.


I'm not saying that you meant to freak her out but I can tell you she probably feels violated and doesn't want to let you back in... she doesn't trust you or want to get to know you anymore because, in her mind, it seems like all you wanted was her body.





If you have any interest in actually getting to know this girl and having a real relationship with her, you need to apologize sincerely. Just because she didn't say anything doesn't mean it made her happy. With real relationships you need to take it slow and, jeez, kiss the girl before you feel her up, and dont do it in front of your COUSIN!!Women please help me? any advice on what this girl is thinking?
due just leave her alone its obcious she does not want anything to do wit you
Does seem strange. I'd ignore her back and find another.
she probably thinks your a pervert
Consider it a lesson learned. And you are lucky you still have your hands! Feeling her up like that, if it were me, you would have been out the window. Your number has been burned and you can use those hands on yourself until you find someone as low class as yourself.
if it was me i would feel un confortable about the thing and would kinda like it if you satyed back just a lil but she would get over it after a few days so just calm down a bout it..





hoped i helped..
she prolly was shocked with the whole ';feeling her up';


she prolly didnt mind then


but she prolly didnt want to be in a relationship rite now





idk just an opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment