Friday, January 8, 2010

Women; do u have any advice ?

Alright im 18 and im recently starting to feel a bit of nausea,


But that could also be from my lack of iron.





I notice my boobs are starting to feel sore (it looks like they're growing).As well as some of my bones are starting to hurt. I also noticed my feet get red by standing up for a long period of time. I am eating a lot more than what I used to.


There are night when I wake up and i cant go back to sleep.


(last night for ex: i went to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 2:30a.m.


and I couldn't fall asleep)


I have my period. im not pregnant


Am I going through some type of stage, or gaining weight; any ideas or advice?Women; do u have any advice ?
Well, here are a few things I've noticed.





- You need more sleep than that. At least six hours is necessary to be feeling normal, and to carry out a good day.


- Your period can make you be more hungry. I'm not sure why (some doctor explained it on tv the other day), but it happens. It was something like, when your body is under stress, the natural thing to releve the stress is to eat.


- the nausea and sore boobs is just because of your period. It should go away soon enough.Women; do u have any advice ?
if you went to bed at 9.30 then you would have got 5 hours sleep you're body only needs 6-8 on average!





you might be having a growing spurt it sounds like it but really unusual cus u r 18.





go to your doctor if you are worried but try taking multi vitamins with zinc,iron and omega3 in them.and all the others that you need, also if you are stressed it might be a factor just making you tense and not be able to sleep.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment