Friday, January 8, 2010

Divorced women can you give me some advice?

hello I would like to hear your thoughts about this. When a woman goes through a terrible divorce after being married for many years and after some time apart she decides to get back with the husband what does that mean? I have this coworker who ive had a crush on for like a year now who went through this and Ive been wanting to ask her out cuz I think we would make a cute couple. I get the feeling she thinks the same way cuz we are sort of friends but she keeps her distance from me emotionally. What I mean by that is we hang out at work and she enjoys my company but she got back together with her former husband and I think shes not sure what she wants to do. She would flirt with me when we first met while they were apart but then they got back together and now its just like friendship but like I said I still get the feeling she would like me to be more aggressive with her. The husband in question dumped her and she was devestated by this. I think she only got back with him cuz she felt like she didnt want to be alone or she felt she was too old to start over. Im younger than her by 12 years. I think she keeps her distance because she needs security meaning she would rather go back with her ex than take a chance with me. I honestly believe she isnt happy in that relationship but doesnt want to die alone so what do you think? By the way they dont live together and she will not remarry him so are there any divorced women who have been through this? ThanksDivorced women can you give me some advice?
Am in a similar boat to this woman [the opportunity is there if I want it to be and am in two minds] however when I think through the reasons as to why I separated; no way would I ever be with him again.





Interestingly, you state 12 years younger, which would be wonderful for this woman; it would rejuvenate her, make her more lighthearted and laugh more.





Tell her the old saying: best never to go back; enjoy the present and the future with a sparkling refreshing start and new man [possibly younger than herself] to create some wonderful fun exciting memories.





Take her camping and fishing or to a favourite destination you chat about during your social breaks at work, then book it, and ask her what she has to lose by going with you for just one weekend.





After this, the lady should have made up her own mind. Without a comparison, how is she to choose?Divorced women can you give me some advice?
this is none of your business bro. whatever she is doing right now don't get involve with it otherwise you will suffer too.





Keep your distance. If she really like you she will find you.
Since she was the one who was dumped she may not have fallen out of love with her ex husband. Now that he has figured out that the grass is NOT greener on the other side he is giving it a try with his ex wife again. She knows the risks involved with him, but since you did not ask her out, how is she going to know your intentions. Harmless flirtations around the office is a far cry short of a date, no less a relationship. Your right in thinking she wants someone in her life.
I think you're probably right on all counts. Thing is though, if they've been divorced already, unless something dramatic changes in their relationship, then they'll probably split up again sooner or later. But yes, probably insecurity - she probably wants what they once had together, but the chances are that's long gone. She's hanging onto the past because it seems safer than an uncertain future.

No comments:

Post a Comment