Friday, January 8, 2010

Women Trouble please I need advice on a situation!!?

I have been with my girlfriend for 10 months now tomorrow today it was brought to my attention that she told people some pretty sketchy things.


In her english class (We're both seniors in high school) she was told to tell a story of a shrew or annoying person. She told the class that someone she knows slept with her Ex boyfriend and then told his fiancee to spite him. When asked by a friend who it was she said it was her. WTF!? i know.


I find out go to her and tell her someone told me you told a funny story in english i wanna hear it. So she starts to tell me a totally different story. I stop her and tell her I know she is bullshitting and she at first denies it but then admits to telling the story. She says she said it was her in the story so as not to embarass a friend of hers, but then changes it to saying it was not to embarass her Ex boyfriend (Who she has cheated on me with before) I am extremely pissed off and don't know whether to believe her.





She keeps tellnig me it was stupid to tell the story and she is sorry and it didn't really happen. I don't know What should i do?Women Trouble please I need advice on a situation!!?
Make sure you get the WHOLE story before making assumption but to be truthful you don't need that in you life and she needs to be dumped!Women Trouble please I need advice on a situation!!?
Your problem is in the title, you don't have woman trouble you have GIRL trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment