Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm a writer and I am writing an advice book for young women. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I may not have a PhD but I have been there and done that. I am trying to write an advice book for young women. It may be a hit, it may not but I need some guidance. I usually give good advice but I need some advice questions. They could be from young women or adults, I just need questions the I can answer giving my advice to. They can deal with anything...Friends, Family, Death, Drugs, School, Boyfriends....anything. Even if the question is not your own but you think it would be a very common question, please ask, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!I'm a writer and I am writing an advice book for young women. Does anyone have any suggestions?
What about something to do with boyfriends vs. yourself


i'm 14 and i had trouble getting over a guy


but then i realized that if he doesnt like me


i shoudlnt change 4 him


and he's nto worth my time if i have to persuade him to like meI'm a writer and I am writing an advice book for young women. Does anyone have any suggestions?
What is the meaning of Life?
The average earnings for book writers is less than $10,000 per year. You could almost *double* your earnings, simply by going to work, saying ';You want fries with that?';





And if you find a publisher - pretty unlikely - that's not an easy category to succeed in. Not only are there many others writing advice books for young women, but they have their friends, their mothers, their neighbors and their coworkers all giving them more advice than they are willing to accept. You think they're going to pay for YOUR advice? Not unless you're a celebrity!





Write a cookbook. Lots of competition, but there are lots of cookbooks being sold. Come to think of it, I have dozens of cookbooks, myself.





Write a book on how to get to heaven. Lots of books like that being bought, by people who insist that only the Bible gives you the right answers, to people who insist that only the Bible gives you the right answers, and no, I haven't the slightest idea why these books are being written or bought, but there's no point spitting into the wind, right?





Write a book on how to get rich, preferably by how to get rich without doing any work, and without investing any money (other than the purchase price of the book.) Lots of people buying these books. They're even buying books on how to invest their money in stocks of companies that go bankrupt, and how to buy houses that can't be sold because the mortgage business is in the dumpster.





But books on advice for the young woman? No. Surely you have better ways to use your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment