Friday, January 8, 2010

Women/Girls, I need some advice!?

I actually have a longer post about the same subject....I met a girl and got her number last week. I called and left a message and she called right back. Greta conversation! I called the next day and we talked. Great conversation! I told her I'd call her after Thanksgiving, and I did. I haven't heard from her since. I see her at least twice a week, actually I saw her yesterday. She walked roght past me and I pretended not to see her. What do I do when I see her again?Women/Girls, I need some advice!?
she probably didnt see you


try again if she does the same thing or ask weird when you talk to her ask what's up and if all else fails move onWomen/Girls, I need some advice!?
Just be comfident %26amp; go up and talk to her in a nice manner. Just say like ';hey how are you?'; or ';hey whats happening?'





She might have just been busy or stressed :)





Good Luck.
just dont worry about it she got some body else

No comments:

Post a Comment