Friday, January 8, 2010

Women with past pregnancies...any advice?

Ok here is a quick down load


January-3 day period


Febuary-no period


March-2 to 3 day period


and no period since then.





normally my periods are 5-6or 7 days.





I have recently had a few days of spotting when I used the restroom.Not enough to leak in my panties but did show on the toilet tissue.





I have had light cramps here and there with a little discomfort in my lower back.





I have been using the restroom at least 5-6 times a day sometimes more urinating full amounts each time





no sickness, sore breast, although a few days ago I experienced some tingling like someone took and rubbed icy hot on my nipples. It only lasted a few hours and hasnt happended again since then.





I have taken pregnancy test a few weeks ago and they came back negative.


I took one the other day and it didnt show anything and a few hours later, just to see I pulled it out of the trash can and it was negative.





I feel full, and very slight tightness in my tummy area.





so..lol that was a lot of information, so what do you think?





(MATURE COMMENTS ONLY) and YES I am TRYING to CONCIEVEWomen with past pregnancies...any advice?
go to the doctor and get a blood test, that is accurate from about 6 days if you are pregnant. There might be just a low amount of HCG and the urine test isn't working. It sounds like you are pregnant!Women with past pregnancies...any advice?
Since you have not had a real period since March I would have a blood test done at the dr's office, those are the most accurate ones. Also since you are trying to conceive, you have to realize that there is a certain amount of stress that comes with that, even if you don't conciously feel more stressed, and that could be delaying, or changing your period.
well I have never had a problem conceiving, and I just knew.


You can get a blood test though that will tell you.


I am also very regular, so if I missed a period I knew, if you aren't regular that would make it harder.


I would think that this long without a period, you should be having positive tests if you are pregnant.





Good Luck
i guess u should go to ur gynecologist for check up
sounds like to me you very well could be !!!! when i was pregnant i always had the light spotting !! that was how i always knew i was pregnant! when you take a pregnancy test are you using your first urine of the day thas the strongest one and best one to use !!! and by the way im a mother of Four so !!yes my answer is serious !!! if you are congrats OH and its best to take test After 30 days of no period !! i know they say you could know in a week or what ever !!!! but wait 30 days and use you first morning pee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment