Friday, January 8, 2010

Women are hard to understand, advice?

First, a bit of background information. She gave me her number a few weeks ago. I only called her a few days ago. I know, that's way too late but I'm still trying to overcome my shyness and caution. But it was an awkward call. She actually didn't answer back when I called for whatever reason, but called me back and asked who I was. I had to explain it was me, and that threw me off completely.





It really boiled down to me saying ';Hi'; and ';How are you'; and ';I'm good';. That's about it. But here's the worrying part. The day after the call, at school, where she would usually say hi to me or wave or talk to me or whatever, now she's completely ignoring me. I was at first a little shaken but now I'm finding out that she might be upset at my waiting so long to call her. It was stupid, I know, but I鈥檓 trying to fix that.





She told me in an email that we would see a movie soon (because I asked her, but she was busy that day). It was in that same email that I got her number.Women are hard to understand, advice?
Whatever you do.. don't give up, not yet anyway.


She's probably just a little confused... next time you see her go up to her and say hi, ask her how she is, and casually in a flirty tone ask he ';so.. when are we going to see a movie?';... and see what she says.


It is better in person because you can see her reaction, and you put her on the spot. also in emails things can get taken out of context. Just give it one last shot.. you have NOTHING to loose.. all the best =) xxWomen are hard to understand, advice?
I think you did take to long to call her from the time she gave you her number . Try to go up and talk to her and let her know that your sorry that you didn't call her sooner . See if you two can still go to a movie or something . It's obvious that you really want to know what she's thinking . See what she says .
Aww I'm sorry.


I would text her and just joke around with her and when you are friends again, if you still like her, ask her out on a friend date, and then after that ask her out on a real date.
The next time you're together (eating lunch, walking somewhere), just say, ';I wished I'd called you sooner instead of waiting a few weeks. Its just--I'm sure you've heard of the ';phone rule';--the rule that says you can't call too soon or you'll look weak? I guess I just carried the rule too far. But if you're up for going to the movies anytime soon, then I'm game';.
it might have been a little late to call her, but she shouldnt act that way. It seems like maybe she isnt as interested. Keep casually talking to her, but dont force anything. Dont keep calling her 24/7, she'll seem like you're a creep and stalking her, keep your distance but still remain open if she wants to do something. She might just be shy and not know what you really want, she might be wondering how to approach you as well!
Try, try again.
Talk to her sometime and tell her how shy and cautious you are and then ask her if she'd like to go out sometime. Don't push things and you shouldn't have a problem.
Ah, cornering her would be a bad move. She's clearly pissed that you've taken so long to answer her initial response. I mean, what's up with that? Shyness and caution I can understand, but ';a few weeks'; worth of shyness and caution? I mean, what the hell do you think she is--a serial killer? Don't you get a pretty good read on the ladies you want to date BEFORE you ask them out anyway? And to make matters worse, you work with this lady, so she's been seeing you every day for weeks now and you've been sitting on a response to her. That's the craziest, control freak thing I've ever heard. No wonder she's snubbing you; I would. And if this has been your history, losing female friends because of your lack of confidence and trust, that's clearly something you need to figure out, not blame on women being ';hard to understand.'; Personally, I don't think it's so much confidence or trust as self-involvement and control issues, but you keep telling yourself that, reluctant romeo.





Yeah, you might want to fix that with the lady pronto or you're window of opportunity will very well close, if it actually hasn't already. By now, she could be in another relationship with another dude--and if she's an intelligent and independent woman, she probably wasn't sitting around waiting for you to get over ';whatever it is you were going through.'; Why should she? She's got a life, too, you know. So, apologize sincerely, explain to her your habit of being overly cautious and somewhat shy, and hope she gives you another chance. I suggest saying this to her face to face, if you can get a second alone with her, because telling her directly will let her know that you are truly sincere about taking actions to create a budding romance.
maybe you're coming on a bit too strong?
Dud listen, I had the same problem at work, you know what? talk to her tell her you are sorry and you wanna fix it up, If she don't give you a chance, just ignore her and give her time she gonna come and talk to you.
Dude she is playing hard to get all girls do it and yea it can get frustrating somtimes. You just got to stick with it and let her know that you like her bye looking deep into her eyes and just when you feel its right pop the question. If she truely wants to go she will show signs of happiness that you finally asked. But if she looks suprised and say shes gonna think about it you might wanna slow back the the start.
Call her if you can; it's much more personal. And at least try to sound confident. If you can't do the call, do the email.





Identify yourself and ask her if she was still up for that movie. Be sure to name one you'd like to see (bonus points if it's one you think she'd be interested in and you truly are interested in seeing it), and ask her if she's free. You can pick a couple of days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, next Tuesday, whatever). If she turns you down for all of them and doesn't seem to have any reasons that make sense, move on. Say, ';Too bad, just thought it'd be fun. Thanks anyway,'; regardless. (Unless she says yes!)
Be confident... laugh and tell her you're sorry things got off to a crazy start but you're really wanting to catch that movie with her:)





I think you're really just over thinking it!
I think that she is annoyed that you took so long to call and she is not interested anymore.





You'll find that girls only give guys a limited amount of time to begin chase before they close the door on then, and I think that you may have missed the opportunity.





There may still be a very small chance that if you persist, you might bring her around, but it will take time.





As for shyness, you are only shy because you choose to be shy, so get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment