Friday, January 8, 2010

I am a pensioner, I have found that I still look at young women, but I cant remember why? Advice please.?

Oh, you silly Brits and your cuckoo senses of humor. You are too much.I am a pensioner, I have found that I still look at young women, but I cant remember why? Advice please.?
Keep in mind that humor is a sign of intelligence. Some folks around here don't have either one. Keep smiling, chum.

Report Abuse


I am a pensioner, I have found that I still look at young women, but I cant remember why? Advice please.?
Just keep looking, you can't get into trouble that way! Your eyes say yes but your mind says why?
Well Len, this is an interesting conundrum is it not? First off, the fact that you still enjoy looking at women and not little boys is a step up and should be congratulated. Since you cannot remember why you like young women it could be because us guys still think we look like we did in our prime and hate to admit that maybe young chicks just don't dig us as much anymore.


You can look all you want at your age but you should avoid touching yourself while on the Public Transit or while on the park bench as most people find this offensive.





Enjoy the scenery while your memory lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment