Friday, January 8, 2010

Women: I need your expert advice?

As extremely embarrassing it is to admit, I'm 20 years old and have only had 1 girlfriend, 6 years ago.





I guess one of my biggest problems right now is I'm really busy with work. On weekends, no friends want to go clubbing and I'd hate to show up by myself like a loner.





When I meet women I'm interested in, I don't know how I'm supposed to act... People tell me to ';be yourself';, but I always end up slipping into their ';friends zone'; or she has a boyfriend.





A little bit about myself: I'm 6'7'; tall, very friendly, quite confident person. I hold down interesting conversation and I'm always told I'm funny.





Below I have attached pics of myself so you can give me more educated advice:





http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2224/pi鈥?/a>








I apologize in advance for the next pic, I was slightly drunk after coming back away from a friends going away party, but its to give you an example of my general physique and appearance:





http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3064/pi鈥?/a>





I also drive a really good car (which I own):





http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/17/pic3鈥?/a>








So women, I came here for the blunt truth:





1.) From what I've told you, would you date me?





2.) Where are some places I can go to meet you?





3.) What is some advice you can give me to meet, attract and keep you?





I know I wrote a lot, but thanks for making it to the end. :)Women: I need your expert advice?
first of all v r not a dumb like u trust those snaps and make a plan of dating uWomen: I need your expert advice?
Hahaha, I have that shirt in the second pic! Anyway...





1) I might, but if you work a lot it would bother me, personally, because I wouldn't get to see you enough.





2) The library, the mall, my job; if there's a pretty girl working at a store in the mall, tell her you're buying something for your sister and are unsure of what to buy. Oh wow, that sounds horrible, but it would definitely be a good conversation starter. Brownie points if you have a sister! :)





3) Hmm. Well, I like to be treated and not have to pay for once. Wear nice cologne (doesn't have to be expensive, but not Axe because every guy and his dad wears that), dress well, shave, and ask a girl out for dinner and a movie; I'm sure it's not just me who likes the classic date.





Make sure you don't drive like an asshat, though. It doesn't impress the girl, it scares the **** out of her.





Keeping me...I'm not too sure about that one, because I've never been kept for longer than a year and a half. ;) Good luck!
Interesting! Find out first if you are gay!
It's good you got yourself on track with your career.


Believe me, I'd rather be with a guy who can look after himself other than his mum still looking after him.


I would consider dating you if I was single. If you want to meet people just go out, have a laugh, be friendly like you are doing.


Flirting's always good, try not to rush things in finding a girl, it isn't attractive, besides, you are only young :)
Heck YES id date you!!!!





You wouldnt mind if I message you? :p
1) yes


2)church,parks,coffee shops,theatre,


3)girl like guys who respect them--


--be yourself -be thoughtful,respectful and kind~


if you are with a girl and you treat her right and make her feel like a princess--she's not going to want to leave you~
1. I would date you


2. go to local bar or beach with friends use a on-line dating service to meet someone alot of people do these days I know lot of my friends do.


3. you said you are funny that is the key to most of us women use that. looks like you dress nice as well.
WOW..wouldnt date you...


many people probably have liked you and just didnt want to admit it...


P.S. LOVE the car :D
Join more activities, gyms etc


Start meetin new ppl and its true just be yourself.


someday u will meet somebody, ur not gonna find anyone if ur not out their lookin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment