Friday, January 8, 2010

Women/Girls....Long Term Relationship Advice Please, I'm Lost!?

My girlfriend and I have been together going on three years and have been having relationship struggles on and off over the past year. We also live together which further complicates things. I know that relationship problems seem to occur in most every relationship, and are natural particularly when two people live together. However, I am concerned that in the past few weeks we have come to a point where the relationship cannot move any further. We still claim to love each other, but how can we know this is true? I do the majority of the housework, etc. and still try to be passionate with her and show her that I care. Yet, it seems sometimes I get a little more annoyed than I should or frustrated even, especially considering that I am not feeling any strong romantic emotions from her. Kisses from her no longer seem to carry the passion they should and her sexual interest is next to gone despite everything I try to make her comfortable. What should I do? What sort of things can save this relationship and get it back to where it used to be?Women/Girls....Long Term Relationship Advice Please, I'm Lost!?
Talk to her about it. Just ask if she's ok, if she's upset? She'll like that your being so emotionally involved and if she is upset she might be glad to get it off her chest. Be sure to say I love you and if you need to talk about anything I'm here. Remember if she has something to say even if it's that she's mad at you don't get mad. She might not open up right away but it will be good to show your supportWomen/Girls....Long Term Relationship Advice Please, I'm Lost!?
ok well i've been in a relationship with my man for a year and 6 1/2 months and we were having problems fighting a lot and different things .but maybe taking a break from each other just not seeing each other and just avoiding each other for a couple of days or weeks might help. it will be a little hard cuz you live together but when you spend so much time away from them you might realize how much you miss them and love them and your feelings for them will come right back and you'll be closer than ever. some people are different tho maybe you two arent meant for each other and your ready to move on and find the right one hope i helped out a little
I'm in the same situation, I truly feel your pain. I'm just trying to find the best moment to break up with her, even though I feel that being alone is going to be far worse than having her around.
Can you take her on a short holiday? Perhaps a change of environment and atmosphere will help. The issue with your relationship is probably you see each other everyday and things go from passionate to routine. Break out from that routine if you can and see if it change things. Try to talk to her if you find a good moment during the trip. Just a heart to heart talk and remember, no accusations please, otherwise she gets mad and the trip is over. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment