Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice from men please: Do men like to chase a woman or be chased by a woman?

I would like to increase my boyfriends love for me. How do I do this? What is a better strategy: to be a little stand offish, let a few days go before seeing him, not calling him everyday, being busy when he wants to see me, Or should I be available, tell him my feelings, be physically affectionate. Or should i just be myself and not worry about playing this silly game. I prefer the second approach but have always been told men like the chase. Is this true? Or only true initially but then tire of the chase and want to know you love him? Any tips men?Advice from men please: Do men like to chase a woman or be chased by a woman?
Tiffany -





As an ';old guy,'; may I offer some sound advice? You started your question by saying you wanted to increase your boyfriend's love for you. I'm not so sure that you accomplish that feat by ';playing games'; and working the fishing bait. Your second notion about just being yourself seems (to me) to be the best strategy.


Men(IMHO) prefer straight-forward women who are able to communicate effectively, and show who they are, without making the male work at solving puzzles. Men aren't that complicated when it comes to deciding what they prefer in women, and what motivates them to want to share their time with a woman. If a man thinks a woman is playing a game with him, he will back away at best. At worst he will stupidly try to play the game and make bad choices and decisions. Thus complicating and confusing the growth of a potential relationship with a woman. don't confuse the male anymore than he may already be, men can spook rather quickly.


Be yourself (which equates to being honest). Men appreciate that above all else. If they wind up playing games or cheating on a woman - well, you've seen his true colors and you can confidently assume that he wasn't the right person for you.





good luckAdvice from men please: Do men like to chase a woman or be chased by a woman?
I would make it so he wants to chase you. Make it seem like you not as dependant as he seems tooo comfortable. He probably thinks all is well and he'll have a girlfriend at the end of the day. Thats the problem. So dont hang out with him as much. Dont call him for a couple days. Let him call you, and come see you. But dont do this too much. You must keep the balance and chase back when the situation is the opposite. Basically its a game of tag. Go play!
In a mature relationship I think there has to be both. Both parties want to know that the other person cares about them.





And I think it really depends on the person. Some guys only seem to care about the chase and conquest, but those are usually the ones who women have sex, not relationships with. Some guys are too passive and don't initiate at all, which makes the woman feel insecure. It's gotta go both ways.
Men only like to chase when they know there close to the prize. Once they get it, they usually they don't want it anymore. Once they get to far away from it, they usually they give up.
The chase is always good but just be yourself. I hate it when girls are standoffish. If you're too available though, he will be turned off and won't want to see you as often as you are making yourself available.
goes both ways
It's the entire package really. Prolly to extensive to mention it all here. I'm picky and kinda complicated. I don't like crazy women. Some examples of crazy would be so eclectic I wanna puke, possessive, cranky, bitchy, annoying, fustrated, angry, psycho and compulsive. God don't complain. OCD is not sexy either. I do not like ppl that obcess about anything. Pretend NOTHING bothers u, even if its further from the truth. If thats not u and u don't like pretending then ur S.O.L.. I like to chase women. Like 2 b chased. I like em a lil slutty, as long as they're my slut only. Get my drift?

No comments:

Post a Comment