Sunday, December 27, 2009

Women of Christ i need some advice!?

Okay so I am 13 and a young woman of Christ. I believe in that true love waits and i haven't even had my first kiss yet. Anyways I met this guy at a church family camp and we were talking and we admitted to haveing feelings for eachother a couple of days ago but today he texted me and said '; I can't wait to hold you'; and im not sure how to react to that. What is your advise?





P.S im a freshman and he is a sophmoreWomen of Christ i need some advice!?
13 yr old freshman? kudos.





My advice would be to not get involved with any boys right now. Focus on school.Women of Christ i need some advice!?
I know how you feel... I met a boy just like that.. It was an awesome feeling. but thats all it was a feeling. and as a young woman of God, I think you should keep yourself pure. wait for the right time. I know you don't want to but when God shows you who he wants your first kiss to be and who he wants to be holding you, You won't just FEEL amazing, it will be amazing, God has plan for your life, and there is temptation, right now your 13 and satin is tryin to get you now because your so young, so watch out, he can be tricky just make sure you pray, pray and pray some more! NEVER stop








and rememeber... The right thing at the wrong time is still wrong..
Well, I was born into a Christian household to Christian parents and I'm a sophmore, so I can relate.





Listen, take this from someone who has been there. He can mean that he can't wait to see you and hug you again because of his feelings for you. Before you do anything you regret, make sure he knows how you feel.





I advice you to talk to him about the boundaries of your relationship, such as no sexual contact before marraige (sp?), when and where it is safe to meet, rules, etc. Trust me, I did NOT do this in my previous relationship and things turned out HORRIBLE. Plus, you are young and if this is not the guy God wants for you, you will know very soon. Remember, actions speak louder than words. If he seems too ';grabby'; make sure you set him straight. Love means respect and pacience. If not, it is just lust, like in Romeo and Juliet. (and look how that turned out!)





Anyways, you two should have ';the talk'; before something is done that ruins your relationship with him. Trust me, some things ARE unrepairable, relationships being one of them. If you want to talk more in depth, just message me through my profile and we can e-mail each other.





Hope I was of help!!!! Have a blessed day and God Bless!!!!
theres nothing wrong with a hug .. if he wants more hes playing u ...
You are young, I think you need to be wise even though it will be hard for you to hold back it might be wiser too.


Ask God for guidance.
Sounds like deep down you don't think it's a good idea to get physical. So don't! If this guy is God's best for you then you're in no danger of losing him. If he's not, then you don't want him anyway trust me. I made a lot of mistakes before I finally let God be matchmaker in my life. I couldn't ask for a better husband than the one he gave me. :)
You guys are so young, what's the rush? Feelings are just that, honey, feelings! He didnt give you a ring and you guys arent making wedding plans! LOL! You will have many feelings for many people before you even get out of your freshman year! Is he a believer also? Don't get carried away if he doesn't believe what you do. Not that you should get carried away if he says he does either! Just let him know that what he said goes against what you believe and since you just met, its a little too fast for you. And tell God all about it! He loves to hear from you and all about your day! He will give you what to say to the young man and any young man you will undoubtedly meet.
your only 13 thats the answer.
Boys will be boys.


Be flattered, but keep him out of your pants.
Well, I am 14, and also a freshman. I know how you feel. I came close to having a relationship too. I haven't had a first kiss, and I also believe that true love waits.


What your guy said can be interpreted many ways. He may mean to hug you, or just to see you again. If he loves you, I don't think he'll mind if you ask him what he means. I doubt he means bad, since you DID meet him at a church family camp. But you are a woman of Christ. Pray, and do what you KNOW is right.





I'm praying for you.
Ask him specifically what he means by that phrase. It could be something completely innocent that you are misconstruing because you want to wait, which there is absolutely nothing wrong with. Talk to him about your feelings on that particular subject and explain to him why you feel that way. Who knows, maybe he feels the same way! I hope everything works out for you.
It probably means that he'd like to hug you, to hold you in his arms and feel you close to him. I think its an awfully sweet thing to say. :)





Just take things slowly. Don't feel pressured to kiss him until you are ready, if you decide that this is the guy you'd like to experience your first kiss with. And kisses don't have to lead to other things. Sharing a kiss or two can be just fine.
This will only advance as far as you want it to. Do what is only comfortable for you.
It,s O.K. to talk to boy,s at your age,just don,t let one


lie to you to have his way,wait till you find the right one


you will not regret it,God will help you,just keep your eye,s on


Jesus.
Praise God, Sister!


I encourage you to continue to stay humble before God and seeking the Lord for his way. Please meditate and seek God for revelation regarding this scripture: Proverbs 3:5,6. I bless God for you and your desire to stay pure before God.





1. Read the book of Esther


2. Read Ephesian 5





Then please write back.


Be prayerful, God is going to reveal something to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment