Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm seeking advice from men (or women)XD?

guys, can you help me?


uhmm.. what hair style attracts you most??


1. the simple, the weirdest?


2. straight, curly, wavy?


3. short, long?


4. with bangs, with out?


5. with style, straight cut?








help me. teehee!! XD thanks!!^^I'm seeking advice from men (or women)XD?
actually i'm up for anything.


i like girls with short hair but i also like girls with ling wavy or straight hair.


and yes i even like styles that are a bit different on a girl.


so really anything, as long as it suits her though!


if shes a good woman with personality then thats all that truely matters to me!





hope this helps.I'm seeking advice from men (or women)XD?
weird hairstyles would just freak men out.


strait hair with side bangs are totally in and really hot.


but if you styled your hair it would look even better
simple


wavy


medium


bangs


with style


and sweet heart


and smile


and good attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment