Sunday, December 27, 2009

Valentine gift for my friend who has boyfriend?

Friends i am in a big soup right now. I like a girl who is my very good friend. But she already has a boyfriend. But the girl has asked me to meet on 14th. I am very surprised. She told me she has some important work so she wants to meet me..





When she called me up she jokingly asked me 'what r u going to gift me for valentines' ? I was taken aback by her question and hesitantly replied that 'ur bf will give you gift '? Then she said why cannot u give me gift..ur also very close to me !





I asked my college friends and they said that if i really liked that girl then i should not waste the opportunity to give a hint to the girl that i like her..So PLEASE(Caps signify my desperation and not rudeness) help me what should i do?





I want to know


1)what gift should i give her that will give her a hint but wont completely stump her. I respect her present relation but i always feel what lucky i would have been if she becomes my life partner..


2)What should be my approach..some tell me to tell her my complete feelings,some tell me to let the girl decide?Valentine gift for my friend who has boyfriend?
Listen good and listen carefully:


DO NOT GET HER A GIFT.





There's a few reasons why she's doing this:


1. Her boyfriend's cheap and she's using you.


2. She is trying to get back at her boyfriend for something.


3. She is actually just kidding. Could you imagine how AWKWARD it would be?





Here's my tip: Don't get her a gift. It will make you look like a wuss that caves in. If she really liked you, she would have broken up with her boyfriend by now to be with you.





DO


NOT


DO IT





P.S.


Your college friends are wrong. If you give her a gift, it will only show one thing. That you are a big-time WUSS who is easy to manipulate. Trust me man, I've seen a lot of guys go down like you are getting ready to. Take it from experience and do not get her a gift and do not apologize for it.





In the long run, she will respect you for respecting her current relationship.





EDIT: If you listen to the guy who posted below me, you will lose this girl. That I promise you.





EDIT 2: I just read the last part. FOR GOD SAKES MAN, DO NOT CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS!!!





READ THIS!!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!!


http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advi鈥?/a>Valentine gift for my friend who has boyfriend?
Take 2 gifts ,one with red rose and another with yellow rose.


Express all your feelings and let her to choice one of the gift.If she wants time, give her some time(basically its a confusing matter.for girls its little more).


Take care of ur heart.Best of luck.
kool aid said it best. she also has a bf so unless you know you can kick his *** i wouldn't get her a gift. if she does like you, not receiving a gift will prob be better for the time being
Get her a photo frame with a photo of both of you in it...That will be nice. And if she wants a gift, why shouldn't you get her one?
1. you shouldnt give her anything.


2. your approach should be to walk away, before you get hurt





you've got to look at the bigger picture. she's got a boyfriend. she's not with you. she's with him. the other guy. she's clearly out to use you. by her telling you to get her a valentine's gift, it means she knows you like her, and is taking advantage of that. which would you prefer? getting hurt and humiliated by her for giving in to what she wants, letting her hold you by a string, or walking in the opposite direction to avoid getting hurt and humiliated by her and cutting that string?

No comments:

Post a Comment