Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ladies/women, can you give me some advice here from your perspective?

my girlfriend went out of town this weekend and i had 2 work the double shifts the whole weekend, so i didn't have time to talk to her. i missed her call last night because i was asleep. then she sent me a text message saying she could tell i dont care about her because i didnt even call or text her. she says maybe we should at least try to talk about it and ';end it'; so i wont have to worry about callin her. i'm thinking if she wanted to talk that bad then even if she saw i didn't call her, she would have called me. i called her back but she said she was on her to the mall so we have to talk about it later. if i miss jus one day of talking to her, then she automatically takes it as i dont care about her. is she serious about ';ending it';? has she already made up her mind?Ladies/women, can you give me some advice here from your perspective?
Sounds to me like she is insecure. If she needs daily reassurance that you still wnat to talk to her, then the problem is probably with her and not with you.





She should understand that you just worked double shifts....I am assuming this means 12 to 14 hours....and you are tired. I used to work in the restaurant business and a double shift on the weekend is enough to make me sleep through anything. Even a call from my boyfriend.





You need to explain to her that you cannot always be available to talk at her every whim. I will go several days without hearing from my boyfriend and I never worry. We both work long hours, have many obligations, and understand that not talking every minute or even every day doesn't mean that we don't want to see each other.





Trust is a big factor here and if she is threatening to ';end it'; then maybe she isn't the one for you anyway. Do you want to spend the next weeks, months, or even years, waiting for more hollow threats designed to elicit some reassurance from you?





Think long and hard. Maybe she is the one for you...if you are willing to deal with more and more episodes such as this one.





How long have you been dating? And how old are you?





Good luck!Ladies/women, can you give me some advice here from your perspective?
she's trying to scare u.


she's an ';attention whore';.


most girls are. just try ur best to text her, call... ect. at least once a day.
that seems a little childish. i dont think she has made up her mind because she would have broken things off already. its a hard spot, but just appologize, let her know you worked alot, and for now on try and call her at least once a day, no matter what time, if she doesnt answer leave her a nice message.
Women want just a quick phone call..it didn't have to be 20 minutes long just a 1 minute call to say ';Hi, I am thinking about you'; remember women are wired differently..

No comments:

Post a Comment