Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please help I need advice...both men and women answer please?

I have been officially dating this guy for about a month but I've been seeing him for almost two months. and we r cool but I don't know where thsi is going. We only see each other a once maybe twice a week. He also stood me up once never explained why but still called me a week later to hang out. when he calls its only once a week but I get a couple of text a week. I get annoyed cuz I wanna spend more time w him cuz I like him but if he is not working he is always with his boys I feel like I get the left overs and when we do hang out its for a short while and he usually gets tired. Also the few times when I don't wanna chill or make time he gets mad and says I don't put in effort but he does it to me always.He told me he wants to be part of my life but he barely makes time....whats going on?Please help I need advice...both men and women answer please?
dump him,you deserve better.he's a loserPlease help I need advice...both men and women answer please?
He wants you to be part of his life on his terms whether you are happy or not. Two months out of your life as a learning experience is small. One day longer of this is too much. If your relationship is new and this is the type he is can you imagine how it will be when it gets old? He seems like a potential booty caller.
Yeah..sounds like you have developed feelings for him that he hasn't developed for you. I wouldn't go any farther with this relationship or you will b the one getting hurt. Find someone who has the same interests as you and who wants to spend time with you. Sounds like he might be stringing you along.

No comments:

Post a Comment