Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is there any advice for fatherless young women, how to flirt and date?

My main trouble is that I have a lot of trouble expressing even subtly that I am interested in someone romantically or sexually. With a stranger I currently find attractive, I find it very difficult to flirt with him even in a basic way, despite the fact that he has tried to flirt with me a lot. I keep urging myself to try, to put myself out there, but always there is this seriousness, or heaviness, that holds me back. Please, what can I do? How can I get over my difficulties in responding positively to him, in being light around him, and in approaching him?Is there any advice for fatherless young women, how to flirt and date?
The best way is to go on group dates. Not only is the pressure off you to hold up half the conversation, but you can watch all those other girls flirt and see how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment