Thursday, December 31, 2009

I really need some advice from men or women....?

I am still in love with a guy I used to see. We have been through a lot and not all good. However, I have known him 11 years since we were 18, a lot has happened and now he knows despite the past Im not a walk over or readily available to him!


he has been trying to win me again and this time hes been turning up at my house several times (I have pretended Im not in), and hes also been trying to call and text me. Today he came over and I didnt answer the door as I was busy. He then text me asking if he could have a massage once a month (Im a beauty and massage therapist) I said it wasnt a good idea, he then text me asking to take me out. So far I have said I will think about it. I do still love him a lot and still fancy him!! but should I give him another chance? any advice would be good as I need another perspective! thanks I really need some advice from men or women....?
seems you already know the answer to your question and your mind is made up.


I feel you will take him back, but if you want an honest opinion, dump him and move on in life, you think you love him but plenty of other nice persons out there go for it.I really need some advice from men or women....?
'Alot has happened'. Depends on what, I guess. It seems he wants to give it another go... do you?





If you do decide yes, tell him you're serious this time and won't take any crap!





Good luck xD

No comments:

Post a Comment