Thursday, December 31, 2009

Women of the World...I need advice. Plleasse?

I want to meet women. Or just a woman. any woman. As long as they didn't use to be a guy..... another story..... But I am painfully shy. I like the idea of using the net, but there is a lot of crap that goes with it. People assume that I am a creep, or they want to sell me something. I mean, I am a reasonable looking guy. I'm not 400 lbs, I don't live with my mommy, I have a job, I have personal hygeniene. I am just too shy to strike up a conversation with a strange women(in person) and I am afraid of going that route with someone I know. eehh, help meWomen of the World...I need advice. Plleasse?
Get your self out there, if you are just shy but eligible, then, I'm sure there will be a girl that will be after you. Go to places you like to go OUT!! if you like to read, go to the library, or excercise, or yoga, or singing, some place that you can go regularly, this way you'll meet some body with the same interests. I'm sure that some one will notice you and start a conversation with you after a few days. If you are shy, the least you can do is get your self out there right?Women of the World...I need advice. Plleasse?
try local chat lines (on the telephone)
go to a bar, ask a lady if you can buy her a drink, once she accepts the conversation starts from there. take it slow and don't be shy when around women, women see that as a weekness and will take advantage of a man's shyness. Go out with friends that are a littel more bold and learn from them,, it'll help.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment