Thursday, December 31, 2009

Attention Guys! And women who can give sound advice.?

I have been hanging out with this guy for two months, we talk everyday, we have spent almost everyday together, however; he is a musician and a virgo. So he is a bit - special. He has stated to me that he doesn't like me in a girlfiend sort of way, but his actons say something totally different, he gets jealous, he calls me a hundred times if I go out, buys me gifts. If you knew us you would think we were dating. He states he is not ready for a relationship because he is not stable. travels alot, like this week he is out of town, He called me everyday, but yesterday he did not call - WHY? Even after I called and texted him he did not respnd. We also had a fight last Thursday, because I didn't let him give me a ride to bible school, he has to be able to take care of me, sometimes he resents my independence and he didn't call me until Sunday. Do you think the lack of calling meaning he is probably about to fall back.? He did call everyday, but he usually calls more,he is out of town.Attention Guys! And women who can give sound advice.?
Hi..sounds like he is busy right now, sounds like he likes you just be friends with him %26amp; see what happens. Maybe he is shy. If nothing comes of it - it sounds like you have a good friend.


daytripperAttention Guys! And women who can give sound advice.?
sounds like you should count your blessings. He is showing signs of becoming an abusive person. If you are not his girlfriend, back off a little at a time until the relationship returns to a friendship. If you not sure what I mean about abuse, Look it up on a web page. What could start out as jealousy and obsessiveness could get much worse. I know from experience. It may seems like he cares a lot but how far does it really go.
Let me see if I understand this -





He says he doesn't think of you as a girlfriend and that he doesn't want a relationship with you because he's not ready. But he calls constantly, ';punishes'; you by not calling when you do something that upsets him and he's jealous...





I can't tell you what to do but if you were my daughter, I'd tell you to run..not walk..but run from this guy. I sense a control freak who wants what he wants and your wants and needs mean nothing.





The most telling statement you made? ';We also had a fight last Thursday because I didn't let him give me a ride to bible school, he has to be able to take care of me, sometimes he resents my independence...'; But you aren't his girlfriend and he doesn't want a relationship with you?





Be independent and find someone who wants a relationship with you because you are ';you';.
You didn't mention if the two of you have a sexual relationship, but if I had to guess, I would say you do. Chances are he just wants to make sure that you are available to him while he has the open door to run around with whomever he chooses. If you are ok with this set up, then enjoy the attention he gives. If it is making you crazy then break it off and find someone who is willing to dedicate their time to you and only you.
He's gay.





I'm not trying to be funny, but serously, read what you wrote and tell me it's not possible.
haha


he likes to be in controle


thats funny


he doesn't get pissy cause you are talking to other guys he gets like that becaue your not talking to him


you need to run away from this guy hes scary

No comments:

Post a Comment