Sunday, December 27, 2009

PREGNANT WOMEN/MOTHERS- question about food tasting different while preggo..advice please?

Ok so just wondering.... all of a sudden apples and pickles and chinese don't taste the same, I was eating apples last week, now every apple I have tried is horrible, same thing with pickles, its like they have a bad taste now, still craving it though.... any advice? Thanks!PREGNANT WOMEN/MOTHERS- question about food tasting different while preggo..advice please?
lol your not going crazy:) It's the same with me.......things like french fries and even some meats are yucky to me nowadays.....and before I loved them! It's just one of those weird things that happen:)PREGNANT WOMEN/MOTHERS- question about food tasting different while preggo..advice please?
The same thing happened in my last pregnancy. I all of a sudden hated ALL meat. Meat to me was so gross! I was pretty much a vegetarian the entire time. Then after baby came, I was back to eating meat again. Weird! But I think its normal.
Those are called food aversions and you will go thru alot of that during your pregnancy...and if it doesnt taste good try to find something else like and apple flavored lolly pop or pickle flavored chips
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment