Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need some guys' advice, maybe even some women who might know...?

ok, so here's the basics, there's a girl, lets call her Jill, she's in love with a guy, we'll call him Jack. They've known each other for over 6 years now, but haven't really had much of a real ';relationship'; they've never actually even met. They've tried, or at least she has, but Jack constantly makes up excuses or ignores the topic altogether. Jack tells Jill that he doesn't want to hurt her, that she shouldn't fall in love with him because he's only a mess and not good enough for her. Jill falls in love anyway. They rarely talk now, but when they do not much has changed, they still act the same as they always have. He gets a little ';naughty'; and she soon indulges in the ';fantasy'; of what she's always wanted and so on. But this last time was different. Jack was acting different, still his same ol' dirty mind, but he wasn't making much sense, she asked him if he was drunk, but he denied, and continued. So the conversation comes to a close and he spits out ';I'm going to dream of you will you dream of me.


';tell me yes.';


and immediately signs off before she can type two letters.





Which brings me to my question...





WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH JACK AND WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME... I mean JILL?!?!?Need some guys' advice, maybe even some women who might know...?
Find another man. This will result in nothing but heartbreak.Need some guys' advice, maybe even some women who might know...?
So .. if I understand this ...your upset because Jack got off, before you could respond ....?





Guys are like that, take the goodies and run.





Really talk to him, people have good and bad days.
if u have never met jack and its a phone/net relationship then jack has someone else in his life
He's married, and his wife either almost, or did, catch him.
EASY.....





He's busy and don't have enough courage to love u..





look at the stars wonder well...the light goes on he will see u soon with a good mind..!
This guy is hiding something from you, be it his age, relationship status, etc. You are his ';cybersex'; toy, and unfortunately, that is all you can or will be to him. He is not going to dump his wife, or gf ort whoever for you, and if he does, do you think he can and will remain faithful to you.


The best thing you can do is to dump him now, before you get hurt even more, and tell him to take a flying leap.
No, the real question is ';what the hell's wrong with Jill and why is she doing this to herself';. Ok, so there's three reasons why he doing this to you. 1) He's not into you 2) He has someone else and you're his insurance policy or 3) He's not into you.





Ok an insurance policy is when a guy is with someone but he's not totally sure that the relationship will eventually work out. He has another women on the side (nothing physical), that he can use as insurance in the event the relationship that he is in doesn't work out.





This guy has been pretty honest with you and told you that he's no good for you (get a clue), at least he's better than most and has warned you. Now I know if a women told me that, yes, I would still pursue her, but I'm a guy, you know the old hunter instincts surface. To me its just a game of getting what I can't get. I'm only going to get emotionally involved up to a point. But I'm certainly not going to get my heart broken and I'm certainly not going to let her used and abuse me.





Jack may or may not be messing with your head (and your heart as far as that goes), but you need to put this entire thing in perspective before you go down the path of heartbreak and abuse.





Good Luck
Obviously Jack is leading you on. It's been 6 years and he doesn't try to come see you. Uh.... no. Break it off. I'm sorry, but seriously I don't know of a guy that is willing to be with a girl for 6 years and not see her, unless she is the ';other'; woman that he has on the side.





Sounds like your being played. He even told you that he doesn't want a serious relationship ';don't fall in love withe me';, ';I'm a mess and no good for you';. Translates to ';I don't want you to get attached to me, just be dirty with me and we'll go our own ways';.

No comments:

Post a Comment