Thursday, December 31, 2009

(Girls you are really sweet) Could you advice me how to approach women on streets and bus :)?

Hey guys how are?


I am actually very flattered to see that many girls on that site are REALLY committed to trying to help all kind of guys to get over their shyness and start meeting the women of their dreams it is really sweet now it is my turn to get some advice!





I met more than one women in bookstores or shopping centers and most of the women are really nice and polite some interested some not, no problems. However, I have a hard time approaching in the bus because there are many people around and on the street because I hate creeping out girls, I am not a creep, I am not a stalker so I want to know what approach scares you and what approach doesn't scare you, I am not interested in what to say as it is different from girl to girl as long as it is not a pickup line but I am interested in knowing how to make her feel comfortable when I approach in those scenerios thanks?(Girls you are really sweet) Could you advice me how to approach women on streets and bus :)?
Back up a minute--lets start off with the right stuff--you need to look at yourself and then see what needs to be tuned up--grooming is the first thing a gal notices--so cut and wash your hair--brush your teeth--put on a nice smile and then see if the clothes are appropriate for your age and size--neat and clean. Shoes are also something to look at--keep them clean and in good repair. When you happen to be near a girl or you want to talk to one--that smile and your grown up appearance will be a plus and she is liable to talk to you--as opposed to saying to herself--';OH GOD__look at this a--hole coming over here !!'; Smile and say hi and see if there a chance that she will have a coffee with you-- start out easy. The bus???? That is a few minutes of a ride in a cramped vehicle--NO girl wants to talk--they just want to get where they are going. You need to forget the bus unless one happens to talk for a few minutes and you really impress her. What can anyone tell you to talk about?? That is up to you--come on man, the whole world is out trying to find people--so get over this immature shy crap--dress and act like a man--stand tall--speak like an educated person--be polite and respectful and courteous. Good luck(Girls you are really sweet) Could you advice me how to approach women on streets and bus :)?
My best advice is to get her to notice you. Don't be obnoxious about it but glance at her then glance away, drop something in front of her and pick it up, carry something with you that you think she might be interested in whether it's a book, or a package from a certain store. The trick is to let the girl think that this whole thing was her idea.
I think it's really hard to just approach women randomly and expect them to believe you're really interested in them. I remember being in a music shop once and a guy came up to me asking me a whole bunch of questions, flattering me with a million compliments and then asking for my number %26amp; a date. I really didn't know how to turn him down politely! I think you should forget trying to approach women on the street. My best advice is surround yourself with friends and get to know the ladies in your group. You might just find yourself falling for one of them and it's much easier to then say you really like them, because you'll know them well.
Hm, I'm not sure, but I have a story.





One time, I was on a bus, and I saw this guy totally hitting on a girl. It was freaky. He said something like, ';damngirll, you lookin' fynnee.'; And she just smiled politely. Then he said, ';i just wanna kiss thoze sexxie lips of yours!'; And she didn't really reply. And he said, ';you wanna go get a drink or something?'; And she said something like, ';no, i have a boyfriend.'; And he said, ';ohh, well, can i at least get your number?'; And she said, ';noo... i'm seeing someone already.'; And he said, ';weell, we can just be friends.... why not?'; And she said, ';noo... i wouldn't want him doing something like this, so i wouldn't do that to him.';





Then he got off the next stop.





That's what you shouldn't do.
I'd say just walk up to her, smile, say hello (in a polite, casual, non-stalker-ish way), while giving her space, meaning not standing too close. Just say anything friendly--like if she's reading a book, ask her about it. Maybe make a joke about how long the bus ride is. Just strike up a conversation, without saying all that ';daaamnit girl you fine as all hell'; stuff. You can flirt, but dont get too personal. At the end of it, ask for her number. And even if you don't get a number, it doesn't mean she doesn't like you--she could just be shy, busy, or in a relationship.


It's nice to see a decent guy who cares about the girl's point of view!

No comments:

Post a Comment