Sunday, December 27, 2009

I REALLY NEED ADVICE from men and women?

alright so i was dating this kid and he was new to dating i was his second somewhat real relationship, and said he loved me like the third day we were dating, he asked me out in person but the day after he asked me out things were different. then 5 days later he broke up with me and said that he didnt realize relationships had so much pressure and didn't see things working and had different feelings about me than he thought he did











DOES HE STILLL LIKE ME?


AND BOYS AND MEN, ON YOUR FIRST REAL RELATIONSHIP,


WHY DO THEY NEVER LAST LONG?I REALLY NEED ADVICE from men and women?
My first ';technical'; boyfriend was when I was a freshman, this guy neil, who was a senior. He asked me out I said sure! But i only ever saw him in drama class 6th hour and kinda ran from him alot and wouldn't let him call me.


lol i liked him ok but I was too young to know what to do/nervous





My second 'technical' boyfriend did the reverse. i asked him out, he said sure than ran like hell lol, we talked a few days then just fizzled to nothin.





Now my 3rd, or first real relationship. we went for our first kiss and I froze up and didnt kiss back and then woudlnt look at him or touch him for the whole ';hang out'; time. but we dated a year an a half n were gonna get married or whatever. lol





bottom line. It's probably just gonna be a funny akward story you tell your friends in college, and be an akward moment whenever you see him.


sorry to say...I REALLY NEED ADVICE from men and women?
I've only had one real relationship and im still in it. been together for over a year now.
My goodness, he's a bit of a tool isn't he?





I suppose he realised his feelings as ultra quick as he did is a good thing in some respects - there's no long drawn out breakup.





You're better off without him by the sounds of things. And at least he did recognise you two were incompatible so therefore I wouldn't pursue it.
How old are you?





He likely said he loved you because that's what he thought he was supposed to do. I don't mean to be harsh, but he didn't really love you. Just have fun dating while you're young, you don't need to be in a hurry to be tied down.
he wont even look at me when i bump into him on occasions. he said he LOVED me and now doesnt even care, or duz he
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment