Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Any advice regarding single Black women that are living in Asia (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, etc)?

I would like to know if there is anyone on here that has a friend or relative that currently lives in Japan, Korea, or China?...Or perhaps you yourself?





Could you tell me perhaps what are their (or your) experiences living abroad in East Asia?





I found an awesome video blog by a Black woman that lived in rural Japan for a year or two and I looking for something similiar...someone willing to share their experience?Any advice regarding single Black women that are living in Asia (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, etc)?
I was born and rasied in Hong Kong and have studied in Japan, I found these 2 places are quite a good place to live. I think black women are welcome everywhere in the world, but black men, unfortunately, may not be that lucky. Though, one of my high school teachers in hong kong was a black man, he was highly respected by his students.





As for men, I found many chinese men to be very family oriented, both from hongkong and mainland china. Japanese men, on the other hand, have to abide by many social rules that makes them unable to be themselves, japanese women can accept it, but not a foreign wife can easily accept it. For Korean men, the newer generations may be better, but I know the older korean men are quite controlling and hot temper.





I maybe wrong, but it is what I have found.Any advice regarding single Black women that are living in Asia (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, etc)?
I was born and lived in Hong Kong till I was 10. I am half Melanesian and half white.


Living in Hong Kong was amazing. I never experienced any racism and neither did my family. The people were really nice.


Hong Kong is a great place to live, it's very dynamic and there are many things to do.


There were also many Nigerians there...but then again they're everywhere!


It's a good place to live for anyone, regardless of race, sex or culture. My mum, who was a housewife there, loved it there and was always having a great time. We all miss it badly now.
Before reading this (link provided) I had a very good opinion about black women living in China, but seeing as how they only recognize 56 ethnicities I'm not so sure.


http://community.livejournal.com/ohnothe鈥?/a>


Educate yourself please. Good luck!
*Don't sleep on Japanese men* They ****** love Black girls especially if you have braids or something ethnic. They find us interesting which is actually a huge understatement. I seem to attract the ones mixed with Black though. Great because I think they're cute.
prepare to have an interacial relationship and babies.


my cousin is married to an asian man (she black). he was raised with culture. mmm mmm!
hey girl come back to america ok soon as u can an we hook up lol lol japaneese men not all that they have werd sex, u know

No comments:

Post a Comment