Sunday, December 27, 2009

Men's advice as well as Women?

First, I know that this isn't about marriage but I don't want to hear answers from the 12 year olds in the dating section.





I am in college and live in an apartment with four people. I lived with 4 girls last year but this year a guy moved in as well. We were attracted to eachother from the begining and have had a thing for the past 7 months. In the begining we had discussed how we don't want to date while we live together because it would complicate life.





The thing is, we do everything as if we were dating. We cook dinner together, spend our nights together, make breakfast, ride to class together and basically just are always around eachother. Our other roommates used to have an issue with us cuddling on the couch all the time but they're okay with it now.





I just feel like I have no validation of our relationship because we arn't dating. I care about him A LOT and I know he cares about me as well. My question is, should I just go on with this even though we arn't dating or should I stop and find something real? I really want a mans opinion on this, Is he just using me because I'm always there for him but he doesn't have to commit to me? Have you ever had something with a girl but not wanted to date her?Men's advice as well as Women?
Well you stated that you initially discussed that it you didn't want to date as it would complicate life whilst you both are living together. If you feel that it is becoming far more intense...just try to slowly approach him as to whether you two can develop it to being a recognizable relationship.





I am sure he wants the same thing but respects your decision prior to the talk, so probably does not want to push you away or make you feel pressured. Try talking to him.Men's advice as well as Women?
Did you ever asked him how he thinks or feels about you? I think you should ask him that first and then think what you want or will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment