Sunday, December 27, 2009

God fearing christian women I need you're advice?

My husband wants me have anal sex with him .What should I do ?Please help I need help fast.God fearing christian women I need you're advice?
Is he a christian? Explain to him why you think it is an ungodly thing to do. Be open minded about his scriptural explanations (if he is a christian); suggest alternatives to him. If he is not a chiristian, make him realise why you cannot do it. present your fears, medical perceptions and offer alternatives--blow jobs whatever. If he insists and you feel strongly about it--refuse.God fearing christian women I need you're advice?
This is something that you need to decide for yourself and not base your answer to your husband on anything that anyone here, including me, tells you to say. If you want to try anal sex then you might find that it is an enjoyable experience for you. For many women, I'll admit that I'm one of them, anal sex is something very pleasurable. Some others can't stand it. The point is that we're all different and what works for one woman won't work for another. If you don't try you'll never know but I can tell you this, anal is something that you have to WANT to do. The way for a woman to really enjoy anal sex is to relax her rectal muscles and that won't happen if she's dreading the experience or even afraid of it. The mechanics of how to relax for anal have been discussed over and over again so just do a search on ';anal sex'; and you should find all you want to know.





If it's something that you want to do then I say go for it, take him in your butt, rock his world and have a good time doing it. It isn't unhealthy or unnatural in any way and you might really enjoy it. If you don't want to do it then that's your right and he should respect your decision. I wish you luck making up your own mind, again don't let any of us here tell you what is right for you.
That is something God abhors.
Tell him no.

No comments:

Post a Comment