Thursday, December 31, 2009

This is for the women cause the give better advice.?

Would she say yes or no your opinion?


i know this girl and i like her yea we talk


i make her laugh even if the jokes was not funny she slaps me on the arm she even looks me in the eyes when we talk. I sometimes c her looking at me my friend says he thinks she likes me because everytime she c me she has a smile on her face. I also noticed when i was talking to another friend which is a girl she stood between me and her until i started telling her a story


that happen which they both laughed but she i think tried to out laugh the other girl.


SO ALL I WANNA KNOW IF IT WOULD BE BEST FOR ME TO ASK IF SHE LIKES ME OR SHOULD I SAY I LIKE HER?This is for the women cause the give better advice.?
She seems to be already telling you that she likes you so why not just tell her you like her if you want to.This is for the women cause the give better advice.?
She sounds like she likes you..but she may be shy. I would suggest you ask her out. I hope it works out for you! Good luck.
out-laugh the other girl? LOL!


im srry but its just funny how you worded it.


i suggest you ask her out.
I gotta represent the XY chromosome here. I don't care if you only want the opinion of women.





You should tell her that you like her. As the man, you have take responsibility for the (possible) relationship. If you step out by telling her you like her and put yourself in that vulnerable position, that saves her from having to do it, and I guarantee she'll like that. It sounds like she likes you, but even if she doesn't, she'll at least respect you for having the guts to tell her how you feel. Do it.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment