Sunday, December 27, 2009

Women Please Help!!!! I need advice!!?

I have been married since March of this year and before we got married my husband made love to me all night all night every single night. Now that we are married we have gotten in to so many fights because he wont make love to me like he used to i am lucky if i get it once a wkk. What do i do? What do you think is going on??? Am i not good enough or what???Women Please Help!!!! I need advice!!?
I understand your concern, but please don't start thinking that you aren't good enough. This is about him...his sexual needs may be changing while yours are staying the same.





The fact that you are getting into so many fights about this makes me wonder if that isn't hendering the process. Try not saying anything for awhile...let this subject rest. If you have been coming onto him a lot, stop for awhile. Since this is such a touchy subject it might be best to let him make the moves for awhile....it's humiliating to get rejected so often.





Maybe he has a lot on his mind right now....when my husband is really stressed about work, it sometimes takes awhile before he is in that mood. At first it really bothered me, but now I just accept it because marriage is about change. Nothing stays the same all of the time. When you are newly married, it's hard to grasp..everything is so new and exciting. Just roll with the changes my friend...if it never gets back to every night...that's fine, give yourself permission to be sad about it, but don't try to force it. The more respect you give him on this subject, the better off you will both be. I know it's not easy. Good luck to you!Women Please Help!!!! I need advice!!?
DONT PUT YOURSELF DOWN,BECAUSE IT'S NOT YOU..ALL MEN DO THAT ,WHEN THEY FRIST MEET YOU THEY GIVE IT THEIR ALL.BUT WHEN YOU GET MARRIED ,THEY THINK YOU WILL BE THERE WHEN HE NEEDS YOU .IT'S A FACT OF LIFE..SO TURN IT AROUND AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. TREAT HIM AS HE TREATS YOU.THINGS MAY CHANGE.
Do you think he can be stressed out over the war? I know thinking about being shipped overseas and just maybe dying could have that effect on a person.Try to talk to him when you both are relaxed and there is less chance of a fight. A freind of mines husband went through something like that. It almost caused a divorce! It ended up that he was trying to distance himself from her in case something bad did happen.
its hard i know but once you get married alot of things change i know trust me i was just like you , but one day we just sat down together and talked about it, maybe you guys need to go on a date or something beeing together 24/7 is not the best thing sometimes maybe you both need a counsler.good luck
even though he is only 20, people get tired, and need rest. theres nothing wrong with having sex only once a week. sometimes it makes it better.
It is hard to say why his sexual urges has lessened, but he could have just been giving it to you all the time to get you to marry him and now that he has you, he might feel that he does not need to work to keep you. My advice talk to him and ask what's up, and let him know how you are feeling.
he has a lover and he is tired of your loose old you know what buy a dildo! i recomend the rabbit ;)
He won't make love to you the way you used to because frequent fighting always spoils the mood. Anyway don't think your situation is peculiar because that is the usual case. Frequent lovemaking in the early stage and lesser as time goes on.. It is worsened by your fights. You are still so young and in the adjustment stage. Try to be more patient, don't think bad about him. Show him your love by being more understanding of the demands of his work, his needs.. of course you're good enough for him, he married you didn't he? But don't be too demanding of his time..
You should find the time to talk to him. Tell him nicely if he doesnot say , how will you know?
well for one he is in the army and is up early and maybe he is tired and let me guess the night you get is on saturday. give him something to drool over. Next time he wants it dont give it to him play hard to get it works every time
Amazing!! None tells you these things happen ';after the honeymoon is over'; read on this subject as much as you can, as it tends to happen often after the first 3 months are over. It happened to me, it happens to a lot of women and more than you can imagine, what you don't know can hurt you, so again read up on the subject on websites, google it if you will, it will open up your eyes!!





The worst thing you can do is get into arguments about it with your new husband, you can make one of the worst mistakes if you continue that way. After you read all about it, you need to change your behavior and not bother him about it, the worst thing you can do is show him you need it so much and get so emotional about it, because he is being unresponsive, (there is a reason why he is) us women have a lot to learn regarding how to handle our emotions, you can still prevent a bad situation from happening if you play your cards right.





Unfortunately that's the way the cookie crumbles. I was married once, my exhusband acted the same exact way, all I wanted was his attention and affection constantly and he shifted, (Men don't like this) unfortunately I was very young and inexperienced and because I didn't know how things of this nature worked back then, he ended up looking at other women, he always had a wondering eye I guess, and I didn't go for it, so I got a divorce, he really wasn't for me though, so now that you know some more about this subject do yourself a favor knowledge is power!! Educate yourself on this and marriage subjects, that's if you want to be married for the rest of your life hopefully, the worst thing a woman can do is nag a man.





And, let me let you in a little secret, not just because he married you it means you got him, one must work constantly to keep the marriage alive, fun, interesting and the man INTERESTED, (if there is no challenge, spark and a bit of mistery, he is going to get bored very soon, you need to learn how this works, you have to make him want you, love you, but without words. Do you follow me????????) let him be, let him do whatever he wants, let him be the aggressor, that's why he is the man, to take the lead, God created man first and then woman, there is a reason why, you must let him take the lead, (that will never change) I don't care what anybody says, become skilful in this area, I have a great source on the subject of men issuess, I need to go to my other email account, so get in touch with me and I will provide it, it may change things for the better, and in case you don't know marriage takes a lot of work. Onefestivebunny@yahoo.com
i think that maybe you could take a step back, and not look at the situation so aggressively. I'm sure there are some things that you did some time ago that you no longer do. That is true in my case...anyway, do things to get his attention. Catch him when he least expects it and use some of the tricks all women know to show him what time it is. Either that or flat out ask him what's up. All that's happenin now is that you are unhappy cause you are unsatisfied, your needs are not met and you think he may be up to no good. So that is it...you are unhappy. I recommend one of the above...try to regain his attention or talk about things...


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment