Sunday, December 27, 2009

What advice do you have for guys that are afraid to cry in front of women?

It's alright to cry. Go ahead. It doesn't make you less of a man.What advice do you have for guys that are afraid to cry in front of women?
I have a loving husband and 3 happily married grown sons.


I have seen all cry since they are grown for varied %26amp; very emotional reasons.


After a service honering WW2 Vets, my oldest son hugged his father %26amp; told him he never realized what all they had gone through %26amp; he thanked his Father %26amp; cryed right there in the atrium of this big church. He was not ashamed. It was a beautiful thing to see. Men have hearts %26amp; feeling %26amp; compassion. I think REAL MEN CRY. That particular son is our ROCK. He calls %26amp; keeps up with us and the rest of the family. I almost died in 2004 and I seen tears from all of them. Don't hide your feelings. Open up %26amp; be real.


God bless all who read this. I hope you received a blessing and got the message. ~~~~~JillWhat advice do you have for guys that are afraid to cry in front of women?
dont cry................. y should u do it....... its so shameful do u no tat??
Fear Not.
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment