Thursday, December 31, 2009

FELLOW MEN: WHAT IS ONE PIECE OF ADVICE YOU CAN OFFER US ABOUT WOMEN? ?

(Seriously, girls don't look at this?)?


I was just wondering if any of you could share just one piece of advice that you'd learned about girls/women in your lifetime.





State your age, too!!





(I'm 16 and a guy)


FELLOW MEN: WHAT IS ONE PIECE OF ADVICE YOU CAN OFFER US ABOUT WOMEN? ?
my advice on women..... they ain't universal, so no 1 piece of advice fits them! they're all psychotic split personality guilt machines





34.... marriedFELLOW MEN: WHAT IS ONE PIECE OF ADVICE YOU CAN OFFER US ABOUT WOMEN? ?
Lol when I was walking one of my friends(girl) home and my dad saw me he said: ';You shouldn't trust them, they'll only hurt you and take your money!';





I lol'd and I'm 15 by the way.
Well i'm 15 but the one thing i hear from almost every guy i know is ';Stay single for as long as you can, don't even think of marriage till your at least 30...';
Before marriage, they're Anakin Skywalker. After marriage, they're Darth Vader.
Wouldn't you ask girls? Guys don't understand us! Be romantic every girl loves that!
No matter how innocent, quiet and cute they are, if with the right guy, they can be the nastiest tramps you ever imagined.... and that's a good thing!
women are humans, just like us guys. In a lot of ways, we're similar. And in some ways we're different. Just treat em kind %26amp; respectfully.
Don't treat her as though she were stupid.
Why wouldn't you want a woman to answer?





After all no one knows us better than, well ~ us...
you dont know what your getting into....
never argue with a woman while she is on her period





18
i'm 17.


treat her like she's the most special thing in the world to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment