Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please I need love advice from men and women?

Please give me advice. I date a diver and he is offshore for 2 weeks. We are exclusive. He has been offshore for 8 days. I can only talk to him buy email but he came onshore today at the dock. I called him and he said he couldn't talk for more than 8 mins. bc he was shooting pool at a local bar. I asked him to please step aside and talk to me for at least 10 mins. He said he couldn't bc it was raining outside and he was shooting pool. he said he would call later if he had service or time. if not he would email later tonight or today. Do you think I should write him off? I mean he could of talked to me I haven't seen or talk except by email.to him in a week and I won't for another week or so. i just wanted to talk to him before he got back on the boat. He could of called after his pool before he got on the boat. Am I being need or is he being an ***?Please I need love advice from men and women?
Tell him you need attention. If he can't give it to you, then move on. No need to email and all that. Just stop communications. If it is meant to be HE SHOULD be doing the reaching out. Not you. Let the man be a man.Please I need love advice from men and women?
Just wait for him to call you back. If he doesn't, then there's the answer to your question.
you remind me of my ex bf lol.i was taken for granted a lot of times before but i dont mind coz i thought that it was selfish if i asked him to spend his to me.at 1st i was able to understand his work but later on I cant stop myself to complained but still i keep patience on him.coz i thought being understanding person he would love me more but i was wrong 1 day I realized he never love me the way I feel for him.He loves me because I love him not because He loves me because that's what he feels for me and it has a lot if differences so I decided to break up with him.


You can determine if you are really important to him if he gives u a quality time eventhough he's busy...In every successful relationship quality is important
You need to find a man who will think you are more important than shooting pool in a bar......do yourself a favor and throw this man back - he's not a keeper.
He should have told you he would call you when he was done with his game. You don't talk to him or see him that often so you want to talk to him as much as you can. Ending the relationship is up to you, it depends on if you can stay in a relationship only seeing him 2 weeks out of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment