Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice on dating Thai women?

Greetings, i've been talking to a Thai woman for a couple months now and she lives in new jersey, she is an au pair for a host family there. she speaks decent english, and its enough for us to communicate well. she is a ';traditional'; thai girl and we decided to finally meet up for the first time. We plan on spending an entire evening together. its a 4 hour drive from my house. My question is what should I focus on? what should I wear? bring a gift for her? flirt or not? i know thai women are very conservative. . . i just don't want to do things ';the american way'; i want to be sensitive to her culture, look good but still be myself :) are there dos and donts in dating thai women? I think I am in love with her, and i don't want to ';cross any lines'; that would immediately turn her off. are there any taboos in dating thai women in general? She is not in love with me, but i can tell I'm a bright spot in her life. thx in advance!!Need advice on dating Thai women?
Nah, just be yourself and use common sense like open doors for her, etc.Need advice on dating Thai women?
I looked up Thai dating culture and etiquette.


http://www.dateculture.com/romance-by-co鈥?/a>


Take a look at that. Maybe it'll help.
My fiance is half thai. His mother is Thai.


I would focus on things you've already spoken to her about. If she opens a door to talk about something else then go with that. Ask things about her and answer your own question when she's done.


As far as what you should wear, well it depends on what your doing however, Nice jeans (no holes) and a buttom up dark blue (not too dark just a normal blue) shirt. so that why your dressy but casual too. And yes on the gift. Dont get her a bunch of roses, b/c that is corny american stuff, I dont know how well you know her but get her something you think she'd like, a little bracelet with a charm on it, ect. Oh woman love gifts with meaning or history, like get her something that has a good interesting story for example: ';here I wanted to give you this neckless, they say that along time ago in Egypt, it was a ritual for a man to present this kind of neckless to which ever woman he thought was the most beautiful in his village.'; I think you get the idea. lol


Now about flirting. It really depends on the kind of girl she is. I wouldn't flirt, flirt, I would be charming if I were you. Complement her on her intellegence and try complementing her on her looks like her eyes or hair or clothes and if she responds well then you can flirt a little more.


But remain a gentalmen. Btw Thai woman like strong men. I just mean she needs to know your a MAN! I dont mean a thick headed retard, just strong (and i dont just mean physically) do you see what im saying? Keep in mind in Thai culture the man is the boss, the protector so she might look at you alot for making choices.


And now to get her to fall in love with you.


This would work on most woman:


Be strong and secure with yourself but not too cocky


Be her protect, you dont need to tell her this, just find a way to show her.


Be a man that will allow her to be her complete self around you, looks and personality.


Be understanding


Dont let her or anyone else push you around too much


like if she starts an arrgument and blames you, stand your ground and call her out on it. Woman cant respect or love a weak man.


Be romantic but not too romantic. Men who are too romantic all the time get stuck in the friend zone.


Do little stuff like when you want to set a date, go to where she is (work, school ect) and bring one red rose but cut the stem in half, and ask her on the date in person.








So just a recap,





jeans, blue buttom up shirt


yes gift


talk about things you've already talked about, and about her as well as her family because normally Thai women are close with their family.


Oh and get some nice body spray or something. you would be surprised how many woman fall in love with a man because of his smell. Ofcourse I mean this in a physical way.


Wear something like, ralph lauren blue





Anyways Good luck! I hope that I helped a little and if you have any other questions just ask!
be yourself and dress for occassion


shower


bring a gift


do mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


smell good
be yourself!
fireballs in bed
Just be yourself and dress nice %26lt;Smell good%26gt;...Bring her flowers thats always nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment