Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do you have Advice for Teens and Young Women?

Now that I've been on YAnswers for a few weeks I've noticed a pattern among some of the younger ladies. They are asking ';does he like me';, ';how can I get him to like me'; etc.





Here are some tips:


Don't focus on getting anyone to like you. Trust me. If they are worth anything they will like you.


Focus more of your energy on building your friendships with your girlfriends. They will be there long after these boys leave. I have some of the same girlfriends from Junior High and I am 36 now.


No boy is more important than your family or friends. Don't run after them and beg for their attention. If they break your heart do not come back for more.


Sex does not equal love. You may think the attention and affection is nice but it does not last.


Protect yourself. One moment of excitement is not worth a lifetime of of paying for that mistake.





I hope this helps you with some of your questions. Any other ladies out there want to help the young ones? What advice do you have?Do you have Advice for Teens and Young Women?
hmm that is good. I would also add that people give away their hearts too easily. I think when this happens you see what you WANT to see rather than what is actually before you. on a side note, sex is not something which should be taken so lightly as it is made out to be. I do not have enough space here to list all the stuff that I would want to say but if anything is important, just use your head not your heart and you will be just fine..Do you have Advice for Teens and Young Women?
wow heather let the young ones find out for themselves . dating and going through those tough relationships is part of life for teens and without it they might just as well live on the moon . kapisch. it sounds like someone who is gay would feel like this . staying away from boy girl relationships thats just not naturall
Being who you are will make you the happiest. Trying to please others will only frustrate and sadden you.





The more you love yourself, the more likely you will attract the friends and boyfriends that will treat you with respect and love.
To thine own self be true....W. Shakespear





What this means is DO NOT lie to yourself, instead make sure you are doing what you want and not what someone else wants you to do for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment