Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any advice on how to deal with my boyfriend checking out other women?

It really bothers me that when we are together he looks at other women, I consider it to be very disrespectful...but I also understand that he is human..blah blah blah. It still makes me sick to my stomach....any advice on how to deal with it?Any advice on how to deal with my boyfriend checking out other women?
is it obvious he is checking them out? Because as a guy when i was with my ex, i would look around and see girls but i wasn't checking them out, i was simply looking around, dunno it's something i do, of course now that i am out of that relationship i check girls out all the time.... maybe you should confront him about it... talking is usually key in a relationshipAny advice on how to deal with my boyfriend checking out other women?
Flirt with other guys. That will stop him.





What goes around, comes around.
point out a body you know he likes, then laugh when he walks into a wall because he was staring at her.





point out bodys you know will make him sick, then laugh when he gets sick.
You will just have to learn to deal with it, b/c even if you were the most attractive women on the planet, he would grow bored. If the most he is doing is checking them out, then you got it pretty good.
well....youre right. hes only human. guys cant help looking at other girls. but if it bothers you that much, i would confront him about it. see if that helps.


good luck
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment