Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need the advice of smart, experienced women!?

Hello everyone, I am a 21 year old college student. I had protected sex on the 12th of March. To be on the safe side, I took Plan B that same day. I received my period several days later- a heavy and awful mentrual cycle. Since then, I have not receieved another period. I have had alot of stress (finals, dieting, exercise, ect) and recently, within the last week, have had mild bloating, but very little breast tenderness ect. The only thing that has changed is the amount of vaginal discharge I recieve. I always seem to be wet. Its thin and slightly sticky. I have taken over 7 pregnancy tests within the last 2 weeks and all came out negative. What does everyone think? Are my hormones just out of whack? Like I stated, I havent recieved my period since mid-March. Thank you everyone!I need the advice of smart, experienced women!?
Yea, your hormones are out of whack due to all the stress. Just calm down and everything will be fineI need the advice of smart, experienced women!?
I would definitely recommend going to get a blood test done. It may be that your hormones are messed up due to stress w/exams, etc., but there may be some other underlying health issue. A blood test will a) definitely tell you whether or not you're pregnant, and b) give the doctor some idea whether the rest of your body is in proper working order.

No comments:

Post a Comment