Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is there any advice for fatherless young women, how to flirt and date?

My main trouble is that I have a lot of trouble expressing even subtly that I am interested in someone romantically or sexually. With a stranger I currently find attractive, I find it very difficult to flirt with him even in a basic way, despite the fact that he has tried to flirt with me a lot. I keep urging myself to try, to put myself out there, but always there is this seriousness, or heaviness, that holds me back. Please, what can I do? I feel as though that whole world is so unknown, it is overwhelming.Is there any advice for fatherless young women, how to flirt and date?
i'm the same way, i grew up without a father %26amp; my mom married a man that doesn't treat me like a daughter.


anyways, it's hard to find someone who will be great for you when you don't know who you are.


it seems to me that you don't know what you want right now, well you want a relationship but you don't know what kind.


the thing that is stopping you is definitly not knowing who you are.





if a man flirts with you, don't be scared just let him know your very very shy and he will understand.





the world is unknown %26amp; humans are aliens ahhaahIs there any advice for fatherless young women, how to flirt and date?
well..id say sorta ';act'; like your young and without a kid..i mean, if u wanna flirt with a guy, he doesn't need to know everything..for a moment, kinda forget u have a kid.. but if u date a guy, u should prolly tell him GL





I need honest help with mine girls..


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I hate flirting, it seems to fake. Just talk to the guy like hes a human being... if he tries to flirt with you, just say 'O really?' or some other question that puts it back on him. You dont need to be saying smooth things to impress him or tryin to look sexy, you're a girl... all that stuff is for guys...
The most powerful tool you have is your lips...not for speaking but for oral sex.
twirl your hair and giggle and lean on something and bite ur lips
Flirting, hmmm where to even start! If you says something and tries to be funny laugh it but not like weirdly laugh and continuos. Come up behind him and just randomly bump into him and as you walk off just look but and smile. When he gives you hug try to make sure you hug at top so he can wrap around your waist. Make funny but cute faces at him that will make him laugh. Hit him but really lightly in like a flirty way because most likely he will chase after you. Ummm wow there is a lot of things you can do! Try to wear tight jeans and a sweet smell of perfume so when he hugs you then it will be longer before he lets go. Try to get his attention but not like clingy attention, but more like hard to get attention. If you see him just be like hey what's up, how is your day so far, if he says something like hetic or crazy be like haha oh why, if he says good, then be like well that good to know try to make a conversation with him. Man i can go on and on, so if you need anymore advice just let me!
The most important thing...Don't cross your arms, make funny faces or frown and always make eye contact. Guys like a girl who can look them in the eye. And eye contact can send so many messages without saying anything.





I grew up without a father but learned to flirt without the help of anyone. The first thing is to do what's comfortable to you. NEVER flirt the way you've seen other people flirt. It will not always work for you. Some people say try ';making eyes'; at guys you like, or tossing your hair a lot, but if you don't have big, bright doe eyes or long hair, that can be hard and make you look ridiculous.





Flirting is all about attitude and, while a guy's receptiveness to your flirting may depend greatly on how you look, the most important thing is to dress in a way that makes you feel good about yourself. When you look good, you feel good and display body language that invites attention (not necessarily unwanted, sexual attention).





I flirt with everybody, sometimes unintentionally (which is not always a because I sometimes send mixed signals). But I'm very talkative and can strike up a conversation with almost anybody.The key to flirting is being comfortable having conversations with strange people. I flirt because it's fun. I have a very sarcastic personality and quick wit (it's what people tell me) so I'm easily able to crack a joke or come up with a witty retort.





That heaviness you were talking about that holds you back is fear, mainly fear of rejection or looking foolish. I've flirted with guys and failed or got the ';girlfriend bomb'; dropped on me. But I've learned to get over the initial embarrassment rather quickly and go on to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment