Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice from a real man and women ??

men why is it so hard to have a deep conversation with your partner? Far as stuff you have been through or are going through why are you guys so afraid to tell us whats going with yourselves. My bf tells me im trying to make him out to a whimp or sometin just because i want him to talk to me sometime. Why is that?Advice from a real man and women ??
The trick is to talk about things he is interested in. I am female and don't like to speak to my man about deep stuff - he just goes on and on - I find it pushy. If I wanted to tell him something I just would. Sometimes a carton of beer does wonders.Advice from a real man and women ??
It just takes time for them. A real man will talk.
Don't know babe.
He's a wimp and can't handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment