Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking for advice from 25 to 35 year old women?

Is she interested in Me?


I am interested in a friend, more of a friend of a friend. She is a single mother. I was going to be in her area, lives 1 hour away and I suggested we get together. She invited to her house to cooked me dinner at her house with her little girl. I have known her for awhile and I knew her kid already. Her daughter is one day younger than our mutual friends daughter and I have been around them for several years. Then I took her to dinner last Sunday, had a good time, but I am not getting the normal flirting signs. As far as I know, she hasn't dated anyone since she split with her girls daddy about 1 year ago and they were together for 8 years. I know I have to take it slow, friends, kids, lives 1 hour from me, works 2 jobs, but I am interested and want to know if there are signs I am just not seeing?Looking for advice from 25 to 35 year old women?
Hmm, this is a tough one. But first let me say THANK YOU for being interested in a single mom!! Men like you are hard to find.





Anyway, I am 26, so you may get a different answers from someone older, I don't know.





How good of friends have you been in the past? Obviously she is somewhat interested if she invited you to her house and also went to dinner with you a second time . But I know you ware looking for a more definite sign than that.





My honest advice would be to simply ask her. Ask her if she is interested in dating anyone. Flat out. She is a mature woman with her own life and responsibilities, and she will have no problem giving you a straight answer.





Dating gets complicated when kids are involved, as you are always looking out for the best interest of your child. So she may have decided that she does not want to date anyone until her daughter reaches a certain age. If she's not interested in dating, ask her if she minds you continuing to call on her as just friends.





Once you get out of the puppy love thing, I don't think there is a need to dance around the issue. Just ask. The worst that can happen is that she says no. Then you will know where you stand and you won't waste a year trying to read signals.Looking for advice from 25 to 35 year old women?
She is probably scared of relationships. take your time and she'll come around. I know right now I don't know how to trust. It's good she's invited you over and has gone out on a date with you. Just give her time. Good luck!!!
whenu go over for dinner.....if she is dressed extremely casual....like jeans and sweatshirt....then she is just looking for good company for conversation ......but





if you come over and she is dressed up....like a date.....she's got something up her sleeve for the future....hold on to your checkbook and credit cards
well, im a single mother and it is hard dating. In my case it's non-existant. She is probably feeling you out and wondering if she is doing the right thing. If you are interested in being in her and her daughters life, please be patient.
You don't need to look for signs. Just be straight forward and let her know your intentions. She must be interested in you she invited you to her house for dinner. However, you need to let her know your intentions and what you are willing to provide in a relationship with her and her daughter. Make sure she has healed from her breakup and that she is ready for the intimacy you are requesting.
If u r serious abt that.





Whenever u find her in good mood, ask her

No comments:

Post a Comment