Thursday, December 31, 2009

All Women! I need your help an advice please! Am i Pregnant or What?

Ok Sorry but this is kinda a long story an theres alot of parts to it so listen carefully, its also kinda confusing. I lost my baby on april 15th i was 4 an a half months pregnant. After that happend i went on birth control, Well my last period was may 30th. I stopped taking my birth control on june 10th because it was giving me headaches. Well supposedly i ovulated june 11th through the 15th. An on the 15th an 16th of june i had spotting, but thats probably because i stopped taking the birth control. For the last 2 or 3 weeks my breasts have been lactating an they have gotten bigger this week an they feel soft an squishy like water balloons. I have been feeling some light cramping lately an i have been feeling moody an anxious but that come an goes. And i still have not had a period since may 30th, Do you think i could be pregnant again? Or what do you think it could be? Any help or info is greatly appreciatedAll Women! I need your help an advice please! Am i Pregnant or What?
It takes the body a while to get back to normal after losing/delivering a baby. I was 19 weeks pregnant and went in for my ultrasound and found out the baby wasn't alive. This was Feb 29. I delivered on March 4. I started taking the pill w/ my 1st period. So, my situation is similar to yours. I'm still not completely regular yet and have the same symtoms you do. I think it just takes months for the body to return to normal. But, congrats if you're pregnant. You might find helpful info on Cafemom.com. They have 2nd trimester loss groups. This has helped me.All Women! I need your help an advice please! Am i Pregnant or What?
once you lactate, you can always lactate. my son is 2 and im still lactating, less, but still.


see your OB/GYN immediately. they can do a sonogram to see whats going on. if you have bad cramping call the doc.





i had 2 miscarriages before i got pregnant with my twins, and it was excruciating.
YES IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU CAN BE PREGNANT..... BECAUSE WHY WOULD YOUR BREAST BE LACTATING? AND YOU WASN'T ON THE PILLS A LONG TIME FOR THEM TO BE IN YOUR SYSTEM. WITH IN THE NEXT WEEK YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE THE TEST... GOOD LUCK, IT'S SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANT A BABY
only a doctor could tell you a good answer.....but i would say that if u have had unprotected sex than yes you probably could get pregnant
lol u culd be preg or ur havin side efects from the birth control
This may be the fallout from the miscarriage. Have you dealt with your loss? It sounds to me like you want to be pregnant and the stress of the loss of your baby teamed with a desperation to replace the loss is making you and your body crazy. You need to have a good cry, talk to someone you trust and give your body a break for a few months. Go back on birth control and let your body, mind, and soul recover, and then try for your baby. Dont be so hard on yourself, its okay to grieve.
Sympathy for your lost.


It sounds like you are worried.


I think your body is doing all sorts of weird stuff!!! ...possibly because of losing your baby. I can't say whether you are again pregnant ...?





I recommend going to see a Gynecologist [womanly bits doctor] or an Obstetrician [I believe they are baby doctors], so you can be sure of what really is going on. It would, at least, give you peace of mind knowing one way or the other and/or get you what you may need to get back to some kind of normal again.





Please see a doc!

No comments:

Post a Comment