Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice from other big breasted women...........?

Ok, I'm a 36D (and sometimes DD).....I'm pretty small everywhere else though. But my question is, how do you wear backless shirts? Well not completely backless. See, I have this gorgeous black shirt (somebody bought it for me) that has a low enough back that I can't wear a normal bra. So, what should I get/do? Thanks for your help!I need advice from other big breasted women...........?
sweetie go to walmart and get a breast flower it is a cup that you put under your breast and your breast sit in it than you don't nee a bra. I am a 40 dd and i have some they are wonderfulI need advice from other big breasted women...........?
Victoria's secret sells ';cups'; that you can tape on, and will provide some amount of support without a band in the back. Wearing a nude colored shirt and bra under the backless shirt could also look okay.
lose the bra
throw away the shirt. sorry honey, theres no possible way to wear that when your girls are that big





sorry
Get a black bust-ea I don't know if I spelled that right but it's pronounced (boost -e- a) with the a and e long. they hold you up great and they come together in the lower back. It might work for that shirt you have! My heart goes out to you, I have the same issues with clothes since I am a 36/38 E. Good luck.
They sale bras now that snap very low in the back, made especially for big breasted women.
buy the bra cap thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment