Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice about situation from women (24 and older please).?

My Ex left me for another guy about half a year ago. I tried so hard to win her back bu no success. She knows I still like her.So we try being friends but I do all the calling and whatever and one day she said she wanted distance from me cuz she said she didn't feel comfortable around me yet since I still like her...she even compared me to this biatch cuz i said ';why you asking me why can't we talk like we used to'; which really pissed me off. So I stopped calling and eventually she starts calling me again. It's been like 2 weeks and she called me like 5 times whereas it used to be once a week. She just text messaged me asking me to call her when I have time. What should I do? I do still want to be friends with her but I want to not talk to her for at least 2 months to prove to her I aint her *****...but if I don't respond to this text, will this ruin our friendship forever? I've done A LOT for her, and we grew up together but im sick of hurting cuz of her and it finals week.Need advice about situation from women (24 and older please).?
.. more than likely this could be one of two things but i am guessing this one.. she told you to give her distance and when you finally did she was surprised.. she had you around her finger for so long and when she felt you slipping away it scared her.. she wants to make sure , special since the history , that you are always in her life and she always has a grasp on your heart incase she needs to use it.. with the history of the two of you of course there is always going to be feelings , but when do the feelings draw the line of friendship.. other sinerio she just needs you to talk to and you are and were her best friend .. now that she thinks you are over her then she thinks she can talk to you.. but more than likely the first one is your situation..


.. playing games will get you know where such as waiting to call her so that you can ';prove'; your not a biatch.. my advice .. text her back and let her know if something is really wrong of course you will be there for her but it is finals week and you are really busy with studing and classes.. let her know that you will get ahold of her after your finals and then you can talk freely but not to hesitate if she needs you for something bad.. test the waters to see what she needs.. good luck.. xoxoNeed advice about situation from women (24 and older please).?
(I'm 26) Okay, first of all, I think that she is confused and I don't think that she really knows what she wants yet (regardless of what her age might be). Since it is finals week, I think that you should focus on your finals (I'm in finals right now too, whew) because I'm pretty sure that you want to pass all of your classes. After finals, then deal with that situation, let her know how you feel and where you stand. But before you talk to her, make up in your mind what it is that YOU really want and what you are not willing to settle for and then let her know. Whatever you tell her, back it up with actions. Everything will be fine, just don't let her play with your emotions and remember that if it does not work out with her, there are plenty of girls out there who are wonderful and who will treat you like a King, don't settle for less from anyone. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment