Saturday, December 19, 2009

Women, May I have some advice please?

I know that this is marriage and divorce, but in Laundry and cleaning no one answered my question, So I need some advice.


I just got new bras last week and now they are ruined. I put my bras in with just undergarments and in the end, the wires get bent and the metal fasteners in the back get all twisted that I can never wear my bras again. How can I avoid this?Women, May I have some advice please?
wash them by hand and air dry them. It's the washing machine and dryer that destroyed them.Women, May I have some advice please?
Hand wash them, or try the gentle cycle. Its the agitator that's messing them up. So I think your best bet would be a gentle cycle on the washer.
Well One thing I do is not dry them in a dryer, hang them up. You can also buy a laundry bag for you bra's so they are a bit protected from other laundry elements but they will still get bent if laundry is too full. Or buy bra's that have removable wires so you can remove them before you wash them.
I always hook the bras closed when I put them in the machine but as for the underwires, after just a wash or two they always seem to come popping out and that hurts when you wear them. I never buy underwire bras now.
Id hand wash if they are pricey. If they arent too expencive or special in any way, Id just use the gently cycle in the washer and the low setting in the dryer or lay flat to dry bc thats where a lot of the damage comes from. Good luck.
You can hand wash them or you can get the bra savers that you put your bras in before you throw them in the wash. But don't dry them in a drier hang them up %26amp; air dry them.
Hand wash!!
i guess you would need to hand wash them thats strange did you dry them if so dont ever ever dry them but it should be okay to wash in washer but if they tore up that bad id say just hand wash but as i say dont dry them i know that will ruin them
slow cycle never use hot water...
I personally handwash all my bras. If you don't want to handwash them just put them in the washer and don't put them in the dryer ever.
Hand wash, hand dry and use a delicate detergent. I used to have the same problem.
Buy the little round ball holder for the bra (it is sort of like a mesh bag for lacey lingerie or delicates).


the ball holder is plastic, open in half and has holes. Put you bra in it...throw it in washer..and no more messed up expensive bras. Voila! you can buy it at Target or Wal-Mart.





http://www.delicatedrops.com/


http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/5519鈥?/a>


http://www.ioffer.com/i/Bubble-Bra-Prote鈥?/a>


http://www.target.com/BraBABY-2-pk-White鈥?/a>





You might want to hang dry them though. It better that way.
I'm sorry no one answered your question! There is only one sure solution for keeping your bras like new. Hand wash them in woolite. Wash them in your sink, then hang them over a towel rack, or lay them flat on a towel to dry. I know it's a pain, but it truly is the best way to save your underwires and make the elastic in the bras last longer. I hope this helps!
Hand wash.....
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment